Grzegorz Lestrański ma dosyć.
Pewnie pogniewał się, kiedy usłyszał, że Łazarz, a nie jego ulubiony Sołacz :<
imagine imagine dragons imagining dragons
The fact that this is grammatically correct kills me
Imagine dragons imagining imagine dragons
imagine dragons imagining imagine dragons imagining dragons.
good morning! the sun is shining, the birds are chirping…
and this picture still exists
Will Poulter and Dylan O’Brien when asked about running for the movie
Pop Culture References in Shrek 2 (1/?)
Click the gifs for more information
OH MY GOD, IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS ON MY DASH.
I´VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES.
whenever i see these post-apocalyptic films set in the USA where everyone is pretty much just killing each other with no mention of other nations i always just assume that the rest of the world is fine and has learnt how to resume life as normal
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Hmmm actually, yes.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct? Still not.
3. Have you taken someones virginity? Nope.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? Enormous.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? Explain your definition of “recently”, but yes yes I did.
6. What are you excited for? My nephew’s baptism (I am going to be a godmother).
7. What happened tonight? I was sleeping all night long.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Well, I don’t say it’s the most beautiful view, but on the other side… I’m a girl and I like to get wasted from time to time. I think, the most important thing is your surrounding and people with whom you drink.
9. Is confidence cute? Yes.
10. What is the last beverage you had? Headache meds.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? One.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Yes.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? Be on stage, probably for I have a rehearsal.
14. What are you going to spend money on next? Shoes and cosmetics *.*
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? Hell no.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Yes, probably.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? My friends.
18. The last time you felt broken? Yester- oh, wait. Today.
19. Have you had sex today? Sadly, no.
20. Are you starting to realize anything? Yes.
21. Are you in a good mood? I am trying to.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? Hell no!
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? I don’t remember my dad’s eyes colour but I doubt.
24. What do you want right this second? My headache to stop.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? Nothing. It’s their choice, they are independent human being, who am I to tell them who they can kiss?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Nope.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? Probably no.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? My nephew.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? I don’t know, probably.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? Hate is such a strong word. No, I actually like him.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? I don’t know.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? Nope.
34. Listening to? "Cell block tango".
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? It happens from time to time.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? No.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
38. Who did you last call? My sister.
39. Who was the last person you danced with? My friend.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Idk, I was drunk.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? Way too long.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? No.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Many times.
44. Do you tan in the nude? No. Actually, I don’t tan.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Yes.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Yes.
47. Who was the last person to call you? My sister.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
49. Do you dance in the car? Yes, especially because I don’t have driving license and I am at passenger seat.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? No, but I wish I could.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? July last year.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Hell no.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Very.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? No, never. No idea what pierogi is. Never heard of it. The idea of me having anything to do with Polish cuisine is pretty absurd.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Actress, hairdresser, flight assistant, teacher, nurse…
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes, I have it quite often.
59. Take a vitamin daily? No but I should.
60. Wear slippers? *looks at her feet* Yeah…
61. Wear a bath robe? Nope.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pyjama.
63. First concert? I was 5 or 6 and there was a boysband I really liked and they came to my town so my parents took me to see them.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? None, we don’t have it in Poland.
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheerios.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? "Red" and "Untouchable" (yes, I know it’s a cover but nevertheless, it’s kind of magical)
69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes :)
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Yes. A handball player. Or actor. Or musician. Or architect. Or IT guy.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yup.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74. What is your favorite book? "Kushiel’s Trilogy" by Jacqueline Carey (I know it’s a trilogy and not a book; but it’s one history and I take it as one).
75. Do you study better with or without music? Without.
76. Regularly burn incense? Nope.
77. Ever been in love? Yes.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Bastille, Rasmus Walter, Adele, Hurts, Imagine Dragons…
79. What was the last concert you saw? 30 Seconds to Mars concert.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot.
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
82. Favorite type of cookie? Chocolate.
83. Can you swim well? Nope.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? I am trying to.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Band.
87. Ever won a contest? A few times.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.
89. Which are better black or green olives? None, I hate olives.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?It’s not sex before marriage when you’re not planning to get married soon.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Wherever until there are great people.
92. Do you want to get married? Yes.